Foil Board Company - Day Bag RAD (Balz Muller Style)
FBC DAY BAG - RAD
These bags are trusted by Winging It Watersports to keep school and personal boards pristine on a day to day basis.
XSmall = 160cm x 70cm.
Small = 175cm x 70cm
Medium = 180cm x 80cm.
Large = 202cm x 90cm
PLEASE NOTE: Sizes are EXTRERNAL MEASURMENTS. Please go by the Board Volume Sizing
“The Balz Bag. It’s the Day bag but with some Balz style to it. We like things to be smart and simple, functional and distinguished. However, we have also know you only have one life so let’s live it! This bag is all about that, it’s out there, it’s designed to be seen. It is about wing foiling with no reserve, no boxes and no boundaries.
Like the day bag the Balz bag feautures the epic Bag Sack technology pioneered by the FBC. It allows you to put your board on your back and carry it from van to beach. Let’s make it about the journey and the destination. Let’s shine all the way to the beach, and have a great time whilst we get there!”
- Rear mesh storage compartment ideal for neoprene boots, gloves and hats. Alternatively stash your changing towel in there whilst you are on the water! A large pocket that serves a multitude of tasks.
- Our patent pending bag sack design. Simply clip the supplied shoulder straps onto the webbing eyes and you can easily transport the bag on your back, just like a rucksack!
- Large velcro foil opening on the underside. Allows you to use the bag whilst the foil is on the board. The velcro opening means no nasty zips to scratch your beloved mast!
- Our exclusive ‘Hex-Tech’ bag material. It is light but super tough, and being water resistant it means that if caught in the rain it doesn’t act like a sponge, a sponge that then leaks in the back of the van!
- Carry handles on the nose AND tail of the bag. This means that you can hang the board up, in the bag, for easy storage. ALSO, when you are out foiling you can double the bag up joining the nose and tail handles with an additional velcro strap. This means anything in the rear storage mesh compartment stays dry in rain showers.
- Carry handle on the rail AND in the middle of the bag. This makes it a lot easier to carry and move around. A simple feature but a total game changer.
- On the underside of the bag there is a breathable vent which allows for any moisture to evaporate. This not only means your board is dry but it helps prevent osmosis on the board! It works particularly well if the board is hung nose down using the rear handle.