RIDE ENGINE APOC 5/4/3 FZ WETSUIT 2022
The APOC is our premium line of front-zip suits for 2022 - ranging from chill-cutting spring suits to fleece-lined, foul-weather winter armor. All APOC suits feature a front-zip entry, which helps seal out water and prevents flushing through the neck, shoulders and zipper areas. The APOC line is built out of high-end limestone-based Neospan S-Foam neoprene, which is soft, flexible and more environmentally friendly than its petroleum based counterparts. Smart panel design and power seam stitching keeps ultimate flexibility and range of motion, while eliminating water intrusion along the seams.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most
- Power Seam sealed for watertight durability and flexibility at the seams
- Tapered and matrix-dot-grip application in the ankle and wrist cuffs
- Thermal Lock fleece lining keeps body heat in and cold water out
- Front-zip entry that offers easy entry and flush resistance.
- PFC and PTFE-free limestone neoprene—more durable, less environmental impact and no toxic hydrophobic coatings
- Abrasion resistant knee panels
- Water-based glue, no solvents, safer for people, friendlier to the environment
- Glide Skin Neck
seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most
Tapered and Matrix Dot Grip
Grip application in the ankle and wrist cuffs.
Thermal Lock Fleece Lining
Front Zip Closure
PFC and PTFE-free Limestone Neoprene
More durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
Abrasion Resistant Knee Pads
No solvents, safer for people, friendlier to the environment.